Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, October 4, 2010

I need halloween help

Okay so i am in need of some assistance ,quick because i need to make this purchase by Tuesday. Last year my Gia was a Garden nome for halloween the year before that she was "beyonce" wig and all. Now this year im having trouble deciding .... everyone cracked up laughing last year when she just stood on there lawn with her little trick or treat bag . Tell me which one you think is best :)
A cell phone screen shows text messages lol



will do the white tiger makeup




will add very funny disco makeup




will try not to eat her lol




*Don't forget to enter the giveaway Iv added MORE INFO*


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for buzzing by my blog for Following Friday! Returning the love! Of the costume choices, I think I like the Peep the best! ~ Busy Buzzer Buzzing the Day Away

    ReplyDelete