Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Moving time ugh!

This month by far has been hectic to say the least . Hubby and i decided to move on the first of December instead of February -March (which we agreed upon ), any hoo we got an amazing offer so its packing time. It kind of sucks to know that after Thanksgiving we will be looking at brown boxes majority of the time. Our new condo is somewhat better and has sooooo many good perks for Gia(aka the fitness center for me) so I'm excited . A couple of people have asked me is that my dog in my family photo,and yes it was. Her name was Jessica she was a toy poodle and she was stolen on her 2nd birthday we had only had her for 6 months :(. Part of my  New Year Resolution is to find another family member to complete us (go shopping for lol). That being said stay tuned  I'm going to have a lot of interesting Holiday opportunity's and reviews to share(MAYBE EVEN A GIVEAWAY OF YOUR CHOICE . Let me know what you all want aside from toys for the holidays ill see what i can do regarding the Giveaway.
Naomi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow, I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naomi!! Thanks so much for visiting, commenting and following my blog . . . I'm following you now :-)

    Moving is way up on my list of things that I hate . . . the positive thing about moving is that it represents new beginnings.

    Have a wonderful week and find a little time for YOU . . . Gina

    http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Moving sucks, lol. Thanks for following me. :-) I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog.. good luck with the move. It is always crazy for about 2 weeks and then it starts to feel like home again.. just in time for the holidays. Thanks for the visit today! Pop in anytime. at www.iheartdigiscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete