Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Starbucks Saturday/Sunday

So every Saturday and/or Sunday my family and i have Starbucks Day. We goto starbucks i get a iced caramel macchiato, the man gets a pumpkin spice(seasonal), or he gets a toffee latte. Now Gia she wants"coffee" so we end up giving her iced hot chocolate with whip cream and syrup . Now all of us have to have the pumpkin bread (oh its to die for!) GO FOR IT DEDICATE A DAY TO JUST RELAX AND ENJOY EACH OTHER :)

4 comments:

  1. Yum ! I love Starbucks and the Pumpkin Spice Latte !! Glad I stopped by. I'm your newest follower !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naomi! Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm following you back. as soon as I saw you posted about Starbucks I knew we could be friends :-) I love it! Just had a Pumpkin Spice Latte this evening at the mall with the family. Your little Gia is adorable. Great name! Nice to meet you! ~Kimberly

    www.stinkerpinker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such coffee cravings!


    I am your new follower from follow back tuesday :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm returning the follow from Tuesday blog hops :) I also LOVE Starbucks! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jessica@
    www.caterpillarfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete