Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Product Review Day 6

Riddex Power Plus is a non-toxic way to keep out roaches,ants,and any other critters you could think of(field mice too), in addition to its built in night light it easily plugs in to an outlet(has additional outlet on it) and wah-la your done . When you plug this in it sends an electro magnet signal through the walls creating a force field around your wiring keeping out pest. I purchased 2 of these from Walmart for $20.00 a piece and have seen about 2 water bugs all summer it truly keeps out the little critters big and small. Its safe for children and pets except for Gerbils,Hamsters,and any other Rodent pets. 
Overall Rating is 9 out of 10.

6 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out next time I go to Wal-mart. I just moved to the States and still can't get used to all of the bugs here :-D

    P.S.
    Thanks for following! I'm now following you:-D

    I have a business card giveaway going on if you are interested :-D

    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for advice. I just had a field mouse come in for a visit last week. I'm your newest follower.

    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back!

    http://pitchingpencils.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by www.scrapartbypris.blogspot.com. I have another blog if you are interested in book reviews, check it out! www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com
    Thanks! Pris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you again from the Making Friends blog hop. Have a great day!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete