Riddex Power Plus is a non-toxic way to keep out roaches,ants,and any other critters you could think of(field mice too), in addition to its built in night light it easily plugs in to an outlet(has additional outlet on it) and wah-la your done . When you plug this in it sends an electro magnet signal through the walls creating a force field around your wiring keeping out pest. I purchased 2 of these from Walmart for $20.00 a piece and have seen about 2 water bugs all summer it truly keeps out the little critters big and small. Its safe for children and pets except for Gerbils,Hamsters,and any other Rodent pets.
Overall Rating is 9 out of 10.