Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, September 20, 2010

10 Products in 10 Days

So i am going to do10Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream - Sensitive Formula: 5.1 OZ products in 10 days im ADDICTED to buying hair products for my curly/straight hair. Im also ADDICTED to beauty products i don't know why but iv been dumping my money into it lately,so any and all products will be be reviewed .On another note the first product i will be reviewing is Veet Hair Remover Spray On(sensitive formula). First off this product to me is somewhat expensive at $8.00 and goes pretty quick ,Veet takes way to long to remove the hair. With Nair you wait 3 min. exactly and bam its off this Veet i had to wait like 12 min. i dont have that much time to sit around looking like a marshmallow. I bought the 5.1 oz can and i used it for my legs , bikini area, and underarms 2 times and the whole can was gone. Now im not a hairy beast and did not over coat in my opinion Nair works way better and way faster id rather deal with the smell of it than with the hassle of the Veet Spray On. It is also a very messy product when you spray your suppose to be 2 inches away and yet it still gets everywhere else. The Pros for it however it does not leave my skin irritated and it smells pretty okay not really a strong smell and not unpleasant. The little blade-less hair removal thing that comes with it is ridiculous , it takes nothing off i could have got something like that from the dollar store. Overall i give Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream-Sensitive a 3 out of 10. 
Naomi

2 comments:

  1. Following you back! :)

    I HATE veet. It literally burned into my skin in several spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea veet is a no go its on my hit list lol.

    ReplyDelete